Thanks for purchasing a voucher for the Class on Wine.
For those with vouchers that have expired, we are automatically extending the expiration date so you can attend a class.
The last class is on May 26th.
Your voucher is good for you and one guest to attend the Class that is held at Tommy V’s Urban Kitchen and Bar at 7303 E Indian School Rd, Scottsdale – one block east of Scottsdale Rd. Classes lasts for 90 minutes.
This is a Class on Wine so wine is not included but the restaurant has a great selection of wine and food for you to enjoy during the really fun class taught by Mark Phillips, PBS Wine Guy. Mark’s show on PBS is the most watched wine show in TV history and his book, Swallow This, recently hit #1 on Amazon so you’re getting the best there is to teach you about wine. The reason for Mark’s success is that he has a very non-snobby, entertaining approach to wine. Just look at some of the things you’ll learn in the class:
- When to microwave wine
- The proper serving temperature of wine
- When to freeze wine
- Why it’s silly to buy highly rated wine
- How long a wine lasts once it’s been opened
- The advantages of storing wine in Tupperware, plastic bottles or Ziploc bags
- The hazards of keeping wine in your living room – or still worse, your kitchen
- The benefit of adding ice cubes to wine
- When to send back a wine at a restaurant, even if you just don’t like it
- And much more!
The available dates of the class are below. Advance reservations are necessary and are done by completing the form below. Please read the cancellation policy.
1. After making your reservation, if you cancel more than seven days prior to the event, you can reschedule without any penalty.
2. If you cancel less than seven days prior to the event, you can reschedule but at a cost of $10 per person OR you can just pickup your products at a class without attending it.
You can however, transfer your tickets to another person as long as they bring the voucher with them.
Sunday, April 21 at 4:00pm
Sunday, May 26 at 4:00pm
Your voucher allows you to bring one guest. If you want to bring more than one guest, they can buy a ticket for $10 per person. They don’t receive any of the gifts but they get to have a fun time learning about wine. Advance reservations are necessary. Click HERE to buy tickets. The same cancellation policy applies.